Marula oil is a specific that has been known to north African tribes since generations. Those people favour the oil because of its whole-body caring features. Indeed, it is a good idea to have marula oil always at hand. Although its action is universal, it works best for dehydrated skin and damaged hair. How to apply marula oil?
MARULA OIL FOR SKIN
1. Marula oil works well for mature skin care, which has started to lose its firmness and has visible signs of ageing (i.e. crow’s feet, fine lines). It can be applied directly to skin of face and body. Additionally, marula oil can be also used as an additional ingredient to one’s a favourite body balm. Its action is described as regenerative and rejuvenating. Thanks to content of precious Omega-9 acids, antioxidants and E vitamin, marula oil is able to restore vitality to skin.
2. Marula oil is recommended for pregnant women skin care because of its tautening and firming action. Nourishing of skin cells, limiting decaying process of collagen, strengthening and providing appropriate level of hydration enables marula oil to prevent stretch marks and fights against cellulite successfully.
3. Marula oil is recommended for problematic skin care, the one prone to inflammations (i.e. atopic dermatitis), acne, affected by psoriasis and eczema as well as super dehydrated. This African oil from Marula tree works regenerating, hydrating and, most of all, has soothing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
MARULA OIL FOR HAIR
4. Marula oil is recommended for high porosity hair treatment, yet it can be used for treating medium porosity hair as well. It means that, due to content of Omega-9 acids, marula oil will be able to close hair cuticles that have become opened because of being exposed to, for example, damaging hair styling procedures.
MARULA OIL FOR FINGERNAILS
5. Marula oil is perfect for improving condition of fingernails that are breakable and carve for nourishment. Being rich in vitamins, unsaturated fatty acids and other nourishing substances, marula oil is an ideal natural substitute of the ready-made fingernail conditioners. What is more, thanks to putting the oil on, both fingernails and cuticles around them become regenerated and well-looking.